Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wonderful feedback from a happy visitor to the Museum...

Hello, everyone. This is a quick message to tell you what wonderful times I had at EHM while I was there on 4-10 and 13. Seeing everything and meeting everyone was one of the best times I have ever had in Vegas. Also, this message to Jane Hamilton: Please write your autobiography. I know you have a lot of living left to do, but your's is a story that deserves to be told. Everything you've suffered, achieved, participated in speaks to a remarkably developed human being who encompasses both carnality and spirituality. Good times and bad, your's has been a life worth living. I could go on about the details that I have read about you on the Internet, but I'd rather read the book. Please write it. Take care, Actress. Matt

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more with Matt. Georgina Spelvin's was a great read and I have no doubt Jane's would be too. Was lucky enough to meet Jane in December and she was every bit as wonderful as I'd hope she'd be:)

    ReplyDelete